Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weird dreams in a dark town

Ok so I slept over 14 hours last night! No I'm not sick & I didn't even think I was that tired but hey if I slept 14 hours my body must have needed it, right?
Had the most wicked dreams.. My dreams always feel like another world, so vivid & real, they continue & continue and I also have a whole world of "dream" friends, These are people I have never met (& honestly if I did I'd probably scream bloody murder) but constantly dream of... Weird I should figure their names out, they must have names...?
I really wish I could remember last nights dreams enough to write them down into the story that I dreamt of last night.. Ok so next time I will not shower the sweat from the dreams first but I will write in my lil blogady blog & shower after.. I totally washed my dreams down the drain, they would have made for the ol so wonderful creepy blog story...I still feel em, & can kinda see them but they fade so quickly when I try to write them.. They wanna stay dreams but I think I'm gonna start to blog em all down.. Maybe they can start to make sense & hopefully I figure em out enough to make em stop. They kinda scare me.. & I'm so sick of having to wash my sheets every night due to the night sweats these crazy fked up dreams give me.
Have a beautiful day..

- Luv ya MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment