Friday, February 24, 2012

BrytonPick - A great on the go floss!



Great idea!






Bryton Pick is a great on the go floss. They are reusable, come in an array of colors, and are flexible and discreet
These are FDA registered.



I would not use these all the time in place of floss but I think they are great for on the go.
I keep mine in my purse and it is perfect for effectively and discreetly keeping teeth free of pieces of whatever : )

They come in a neat lil package that is great for putting in purse, wallet or wherever

They are thin, flexible stainless steal and plastic and can be easily cleaned with hot water.
Much better then flossing in public that is for sure!

So handy I don't know how I ever did without one.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment