Friday, February 24, 2012

A few favs from birchbox

I really do like birchbox. For $10 a month (in my eyes completely affordable and well worth it) it's a great way of trying new products that normally would cost a lot more $ to test and would not always be the easiest to come across.
There have been a few product I have been incredibly happy with, and without the help from birchbox would never have tried on my own..
This facial toner spray from Pangea organics definitely being one of them. It's so refreshing, smells wonderful & is non irritating.

A big time fav is the lip balm in egyptian fennel with grapefruit & sweet orange by Pangea organics. Absolutely in love with this balm! So smoothing, last a long time, smells great, no nasty taste and just all and all a great lip product.

Another product that I tried, used & fell in love with is the Pomega5 revitalizing concentrate. These lil capsules filled with pomegranate oils & other wonders left my face looking & feeling amazing, these are on the top of my list to repurchase. One of the most amazing facial products. Felt so good on my skin, did not break it out and I saw an immediate improvement in the look & feel of my skin. Never mind the fact that they smell too good to even begin to describe. 60% pomegranate oil (don't quote me) is just amazing! (that can't be easy to get)



This great lil sample of the capsules, there were 3-4 in this, plenty to use to find out I really love it








An amazing, moisturizing lip balm, a great product. Big fat tube so it really goes a long way, I've been using this for months and haven't put a dent into it








The refreshing facial toner spray. So invigorating, smells lovely. I must say one of my fav toners, and I love that is comes in a handy spray



No comments:

Post a Comment