Friday, March 23, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

Kiss Nail Dress




Here are the ones I received.

Super super cute!
These nail stickies are great! Easy to put on, they come with a file to fix the edges up.
They come with a few extras (just in case you make a mistake) they last on the nail like you wouldn't believe!!! I am real rough and have had mine one for a bit now and not one gemstone fell off!



My nails


I would buy these and most likely will be buying more of these.

They have too many cute styles.



Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes!

Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days.

On in minutes, off in seconds without remover.

Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled

Really makes nails look professionally done

I got pink with gemstones and put them only on my ring finger and just think it looks too cute.



Love them!





Great for fingers & toes!




Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails.
Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani.

Comes with a file
Also
A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

I got these for free from influenster in my vox box to try.
This is my honest opinion



No comments:

Post a Comment