Friday, March 23, 2012

Gillette Venus & Olay

Gillette Venus & Olay




I used another razor, from another brand, very similar concept no shaving cream needed. Well I was a religious user of my other brand until I received this one. Much better! I love it, real close shave, no niks, very soft, last quite some time. I will def be buying more cartridges for this and will most likely not buy the other ones anymore. So glad influenster gave me the chance to try this wonderful razor. I am very happy with it and would highly recommend it










Thanks
Designed with a love for smooth legs and a passion for skin care, the Venus & Olay razor is a match made in skin heaven. Olay Moisture Bars release skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and boost your shave* while 5 blades get Venus close.
This was given to me for free to try from influenster in a voxbox, this is my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment