Sunday, January 1, 2012

CCO: Its Cosmetic Company Outlet Time

I love CCO.! (a makeup outlet)
I only have one in my state & it's about an hour away, I'm in that direction most of the summer but hardly any in the winter. Well I'm on my way to that side of the state and I gotta gotta gotta go see what they have!
I just adore getting authentic Mac makeup at a discounted price! & Bobbi brown ow ya
Love it!

I'm sorta broke, and need to save my money, I need clothes more then makeup but come on! What if there is something there & it's just my last chance to own it.? Yup well then I need it! Lol

So I'm on my way. I will let my blog know if I am to find anything I just could not live without & needs to come home with me to my makeup collection. Awwwwww love

CCO heaven! I love shopping outlets!

- Luv ya MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment