Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Makeup favorites

Some recent items I've gotten or had that blow my mind, I lovvvvveeeee them :)

The 15 year palette for Urban Decay. I was torn on if I should buy it or not, I have the book of shadows and I also have the naked so I just was not completely sure if I needed this palette. I saw it at Ulta and it was the last one.. I couldn't help it! I had to buy it! I am so glad I did. This is by far my favorite off all my urban decay palettes, the colors are similar but different and go so well with everything. The array of colors is awwwww fabulous! I love it



The colors I love the most are flow & M.I.A, I really like em all but those two are just gorgeous. Half truth is a really beautiful color and blackout is a real great matte black. I think they are beautiful & junkshow melts my heart :)


Favorite concealer is Bobbi Brown, I use warm ivory & I love this product! I also use their corrector in light bisque with it. Both beyond worth the $$


The corrector is to the left the concealer on the right.



Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in Faux Pas Matte is my perfect brown!







And ow my new fav mineral makeup! Bellapierre!
Both the face powder & blush are wonderful!







There is no glitter just a gorgeous sheen to it
The color is desert rose & it looks so beautiful on the face












My last two new favs are Bad Gal Lash by Benefit! Fabulous mascara!
& Lorac is one of my new favorite brands and this dark brown eyeliner is beyond! It works so great and honestly I usually don't like eyeliners I have to sharpen but this one I adore!


That's one light swipe with the eyeliner! It's soft, long lasting and doesn't bother my eyes one bit!








- Luv ya MWAH

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh love it all. I had been debating the anniversary palette recently and talked myself out of it :-(

    ReplyDelete