Sunday, January 1, 2012

Uneasy bipolar day

I'm not sure what it is but I swear I can feel others feelings, it's a beautiful thing and a very sickening one depending on the person and their vibes

Basically my whole life I have had problems going into crowds, with large places, and just different situations like so.

People make me uneasy and it's strange cus I truly like people and I wish them all the best so when I smile at a person & they give me a phony smile back and I feel these jabs of yukiness inside and physically feel their negativity going into me, into my soul, I hate it!

Makes me wanna never leave my house...

Are there really vampires out there or am I perceptive enough to feel energy spew off people, both good & bad? Really weird.

Well I'm home now and hoping for my nasty feeling inside to go away, it's draining and kinda sad. I don't like it but have absolutely no clue how to turn it off.

Depression sucks, but I'm not depressed at the moment just trying to shake the negativity and nastiness of others outa me.

Amen


- Luv ya MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment